How Our Balloon Flight Availability Works
Vouchers purchased online are emailed instantly & vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. The flight diary is currently open until end of June as passengers can only book up to 40 days in advance More dates available after this please contact us.
Please note that you need to contact us for availability for exclusive flights as our dates are not showing here.
We operate hot air balloon flights 7 days a week in Devon, Cornwall, Somerset, Wiltshire and Dorset between April and October. Our aim is to be as flexible as possible for all of our passengers to experience our enjoyable and safe flights. Ballooning is, of course, a weather-dependent activity and we will ensure that any flight you attend with us is of the utmost reliable conditions. Our tried-and-tested booking system will make your ballooning experience a smooth ride right from booking to landing. What’s more, everything from booking to rescheduling can be done on our website!
- Aerosaurus flights can be booked up to 45 days in advance
- Flights that are full are not shown
- Flights with one space remaining state ‘1 place’
- You can also select up to 2 weather reserve rollover dates, so that if your first booked flight date is postponed due to inappropriate weather, you have a chosen second flight date to move straight on to. If booking a second back-up date please leave a minimum of 8 days between each flight date.
Passenger Log In
To make everything easier for our passengers, we have made sure that everything involved with booking your perfect balloon flight can be done online.
- To sign up and manage your account including email and SMS / text alerts please click ‘Passenger Login’ on the Home page.
- Here you can make sure that your account is fully up-to-date, the information there is current and the ‘No SMS No Email’ boxes are blank, allowing us to contact you with flight dates and offers of last minute spaces.
- Within this secure area of our website you are also able to check your voucher expiry date, add passengers, extend/upgrade your voucher, change passenger details, add a set of in-flight photos and much more.
Please Note – It is the responsibility of the passenger to be proactive and book flight dates within the validity of their voucher expiry date.
11/08/2022 - Bristol Balloon Fiesta - PM
Flight 21190 is meeting at Bristol Balloon Fiesta, Ashton Court on Thursday 11th August 2022 at 17:45
12/08/2022 - Bristol Balloon Fiesta - AM
Flight 21191 is meeting at Bristol Balloon Fiesta, Ashton Court on Friday 12th August 2022 at 06:00
12/08/2022 - Bristol Balloon Fiesta - Premium - PM
Flight 21192 is meeting at Bristol Balloon Fiesta, Ashton Court on Friday 12th August 2022 at 17:45
13/08/2022 - Bristol Balloon Fiesta - Premium - AM
Flight 21193 is meeting at Bristol Balloon Fiesta, Ashton Court on Saturday 13th August 2022 at 06:00
13/08/2022 - Bristol Balloon Fiesta - Premium - PM
Flight 21194 is meeting at Bristol Balloon Fiesta, Ashton Court on Saturday 13th August 2022 at 17:45
14/08/2022 - Bristol Balloon Fiesta - Premium - AM
Flight 21195 is meeting at Bristol Balloon Fiesta, Ashton Court on Sunday 14th August 2022 at 06:00
14/08/2022 - Bristol Balloon Fiesta - PM
Flight 21186 is meeting at Bristol Balloon Fiesta, Ashton Court on Sunday 14th August 2022 at 17:45
Booking Special Date Balloon Flights
Ballooning is an incredible experience, and many of our passengers book onto flights for a special occasion. We love helping passengers celebrate these big events, and whether it be a birthday, anniversary, proposal or any other special date, you can schedule a flight to meet a specific date request and we will try our best to make it happen!
If you are looking for a specific date balloon flight, please call us in the office on the Passenger/Weather Line Tel: 01404 823325. Flights are scheduled throughout the year to meet specific date requirements for private/exclusive group bookings. Please remember that we cannot guarantee to fly you on a specific date due to the weather dependant nature of ballooning.