How our balloon flight availability works
We operate hot air balloon flights 7 days a week in Devon, Cornwall, Dorset, Somerset and Wiltshire between April and October. Our aim is to be as flexible as possible for all of our passengers to experience our enjoyable and safe flights. Ballooning is, of course, a weather-dependent activity and we will ensure that any flight you attend with us is of the utmost reliable conditions. Our tried-and-tested booking system will make your ballooning experience a smooth ride right from booking to landing. What’s more, everything from booking to rescheduling can be done on our website!
- Aerosaurus flights can be booked up to 45 days in advance
- Flights that are full are not shown
- Flights with one space remaining state ‘1 place’
- You can also select up to 2 weather reserve rollover dates, so that if your first booked flight date is postponed due to inappropriate weather, you have a chosen second flight date to move straight on to. If booking a second/third back-up date please leave a minimum of 8 days between each flight date.
Passenger Log In
To make everything easier for our passengers, we have made sure that everything involved with booking your perfect balloon flight can be done online.
- To sign up and manage your account including email and SMS / text alerts please click ‘Passenger Login’ on the Home page.
- Here you can make sure that your account is fully up-to-date, the information there is current and the ‘No SMS No Email’ boxes are blank, allowing us to contact you with flight dates and offers of last minute spaces.
- Within this secure area of our website you are also able to check your voucher expiry date, add passengers, extend/upgrade your voucher, change passenger details, add a set of in-flight photos and much more.
Please Note – It is the responsibility of the passenger to be proactive and book flight dates within the validity of their voucher expiry date.
02/10/2019 - Somerset - AM
Flight 17890 is meeting at Wheathill Golf Club Castle Cary TA11 7HG on Wednesday 2nd October 2019 at 07:30
02/10/2019 - Bath - AM
Flight 17756 is meeting at Royal Victoria Park, Bath BA1 2DS on Wednesday 2nd October 2019 at 07:30
02/10/2019 - Exeter & Tiverton - AM
Flight 18040 is meeting at Jack in the Green EX5 2EE on Wednesday 2nd October 2019 at 07:30
02/10/2019 - Llanarth, Monmouthshire - PM
Flight 17757 is meeting at Llanarth, Raglan NP15 2AU on Wednesday 2nd October 2019 at 16:00
03/10/2019 - Llanarth, Monmouthshire - AM
Flight 17758 is meeting at Llanarth, Raglan NP15 2AU on Thursday 3rd October 2019 at 07:30
03/10/2019 - Lee Mill, South Devon - PM
Flight 17959 is meeting at Westwrd Inn LeeMill PL21 9EE on Thursday 3rd October 2019 at 16:00
03/10/2019 - Bath - PM
Flight 17759 is meeting at Royal Victoria Park, Bath BA1 2DS on Thursday 3rd October 2019 at 16:00
03/10/2019 - Somerset - PM
Flight 17891 is meeting at Halfords, Hankridge Way Taunton TA1 2LR on Thursday 3rd October 2019 at 16:00
04/10/2019 - South Wiltshire - AM
Flight 17892 is meeting at Larmer Tree Gardens Wiltshire SP5 5PY on Friday 4th October 2019 at 07:30
04/10/2019 - Lee Mill, South Devon - AM
Flight 17960 is meeting at Tesco, Lee Mill PL21 9PE on Friday 4th October 2019 at 07:30
Booking special date balloon flights
Ballooning is an incredible experience, and many of our passengers book onto flights for a special occasion. We love helping passengers celebrate these big events, and whether it be a birthday, anniversary, proposal or any other special date, you can schedule a flight to meet a specific date request and we will try our best to make it happen!
If you are looking for a specific date balloon flight, please call us in the office on the Passenger/Weather Line Tel: 01404 823325. Flights are scheduled throughout the year to meet specific date requirements for private/exclusive group bookings. Please remember that we cannot guarantee to fly you on a specific date due to the weather dependant nature of ballooning.