How our balloon flight availability works
We operate hot air balloon flights 7 days a week in Devon, Cornwall, Dorset, Somerset and Wiltshire between April and October. Our aim is to be as flexible as possible for all of our passengers to experience our enjoyable and safe flights. Ballooning is, of course, a weather-dependent activity and we will ensure that any flight you attend with us is of the utmost reliable conditions. Our tried-and-tested booking system will make your ballooning experience a smooth ride right from booking to landing. What’s more, everything from booking to rescheduling can be done on our website!
- Aerosaurus flights can be booked up to 45 days in advance
- Flights that are full are not shown
- Flights with one space remaining state ‘1 place’
- You can also select up to 2 weather reserve rollover dates, so that if your first booked flight date is postponed due to inappropriate weather, you have a chosen second flight date to move straight on to. If booking a second/third back-up date please leave a minimum of 8 days between each flight date.
Passenger Log In
To make everything easier for our passengers, we have made sure that everything involved with booking your perfect balloon flight can be done online.
- To sign up and manage your account including email and SMS / text alerts please click ‘Passenger Login’ on the Home page.
- Here you can make sure that your account is fully up-to-date, the information there is current and the ‘No SMS No Email’ boxes are blank, allowing us to contact you with flight dates and offers of last minute spaces.
- Within this secure area of our website you are also able to check your voucher expiry date, add passengers, extend/upgrade your voucher, change passenger details, add a set of in-flight photos and much more.
Please Note – It is the responsibility of the passenger to be proactive and book flight dates within the validity of their voucher expiry date.
30/09/2019 - Bath - AM
Flight 17752 is meeting at Royal Victoria Park, Bath BA1 2DS on Monday 30th September 2019 at 07:15
30/09/2019 - Lee Mill, South Devon - PM
Flight 17957 is meeting at Westwrd Inn LeeMill PL21 9EE on Monday 30th September 2019 at 16:15
30/09/2019 - Bristol - PM
Flight 17753 is meeting at Ashton Court, Bristol BS41 9JN on Monday 30th September 2019 at 16:15
30/09/2019 - Dorset - PM
Flight 17887 is meeting at Henstridge Airfield, The Marsh, Henstridge, Templecombe Dorset BA8 0TN on Monday 30th September 2019 at 16:15
01/10/2019 - Lee Mill, South Devon - AM
Flight 17958 is meeting at Tesco, Lee Mill PL21 9PE on Tuesday 1st October 2019 at 07:30
01/10/2019 - Bristol - AM
Flight 17754 is meeting at Ashton Court, Bristol BS41 9JN on Tuesday 1st October 2019 at 07:30
01/10/2019 - Dorset - AM
Flight 17888 is meeting at Henstridge Airfield, The Marsh, Henstridge, Templecombe Dorset BA8 0TN on Tuesday 1st October 2019 at 07:30
01/10/2019 - Llanarth, Monmouthshire - PM
Flight 17755 is meeting at Llanarth, Raglan NP15 2AU on Tuesday 1st October 2019 at 16:00
01/10/2019 - South Wiltshire - PM
Flight 17889 is meeting at Larmer Tree Gardens Wiltshire SP5 5PY on Tuesday 1st October 2019 at 16:00
01/10/2019 - Exeter & Tiverton - PM
Flight 18039 is meeting at Hartnol Hotel Tiverton EX16 7RA on Tuesday 1st October 2019 at 16:00
Booking special date balloon flights
Ballooning is an incredible experience, and many of our passengers book onto flights for a special occasion. We love helping passengers celebrate these big events, and whether it be a birthday, anniversary, proposal or any other special date, you can schedule a flight to meet a specific date request and we will try our best to make it happen!
If you are looking for a specific date balloon flight, please call us in the office on the Passenger/Weather Line Tel: 01404 823325. Flights are scheduled throughout the year to meet specific date requirements for private/exclusive group bookings. Please remember that we cannot guarantee to fly you on a specific date due to the weather dependant nature of ballooning.