Ballooning Jobs and Vacancies
Aerosaurus Balloons have the following vacancies available for people looking for a flexible, part-time job in hot air ballooning.
Retrieve Crew for 2019 Hot Air Ballooning Season
Seasonal vacancies for part time retrieve crew working out of our Launceston, Exeter and Sturminster Newton (Dorset) locations.
The work includes:
- Meeting passengers at a central meeting point (usually public houses/restaurants), followed by travelling to a local launch site.
- Assisting the pilot with the rigging and inflating of the balloon prior to flight, and passenger boarding.
- Providing ground crew in-flight support, normally by means of a 4×4 Land Rover and trailer.
- Packing up of the Balloon after the flight, assisting the pilot and passengers in loading balloon and basket after the flight and transporting equipment from landing site back to the meeting place.
- The post-flight display and selling of ballooning related merchandise and in-flight photos.
- Taking care of passengers prior to and after flights
- Post flight refuelling and keeping vehicles, trailer and balloons in a tidy and operational condition
- Industry training will be given.
We require enthusiastic, well organised, practical crew who, for towing vehicle driving insurance purposes have to be 25 years of age or over and hold a suitable driving licence enabling them to drive 12 seat vehicles with trailer, competent at driving long wheelbase 110 Safari Land Rovers and trailers off-road and who enjoy meeting people and don’t mind erratic, sometimes unsociable hours, which are governed by the weather.
For more information, contact email@example.com or call 01404 823102