This half-term (May 28th – June 5th, 2016) the South West has enough fun lined up to have the kids raring to leave the house. Whether you fancy a family friendly event at a museum or attractions, or would rather explore some outdoor activities, we’ve got all your family-fun covered.
1. Day trip to the beach – explore the beautiful Jurassic Coast at Lulworth Cove & Durdle Door.
2. Take a miniature steam train ride at the annual Launceston Steam & Vintage Rally in Cornwall.
3. Go ape at Dorset’s famous Monkey World and meet the primate stars of ‘Monkey Life’.
4. There’s an adventure for every age at Avon Valley Adventure & Wildlife Park; train and tractor rides, pets corner, falconry, mini-golf, boating and pedal go-karts.
6. Take a historic day out discovering the Roman Baths at Bath Spa and Horrible Histories live on stage at Bristol Hippodrome.
7. Step back in time to walk the footsteps of your ancestors with a family trip to Stone Henge, Wiltshire.
8. Get back to nature with a walk through the heather clad moorland of Dartmoor National Park.
9. Crealy Adventure Park near Exeter is a great family day out, with rides for thrill seekers to soft-play and animal petting for younger guests.
10. Take flight in a hot air balloon ride from any of Aerosaurus Balloons’ launch sites and see the South West from above.
Contact us if you wish to discuss taking a balloon flight in the South West and taking in some top attractions from high above!